How To Fix An Error Code 15270 In Quickbooks?
Sometimes, the users of QuickBooks come across an error 15270, this error takes place when update is failed or this application is unable to download updates on your computer. Whenever this error takes place on a computer, crashing of Windows is possible and this application stops responding. So, to overcome this situation either you can call to QuickBooks technical support team or you can follow these given instructions.
This error generally takes place on Windows 7 or Vista versions and here in this blog, you will read the complete troubleshooting steps to fix this error code. Before you move on to complete this process, you need to turn off your User Account Control (UAC) setting that has discussed below.
Process: 1 Steps to turn off your User Account Control Settings
- Turn on your PC and go to “Start” menu and then navigate to control panel on your computer.
- A dropdown will open and there click on view to choose large icons.
- Now go to your user account, there click on user account settings.
- Next, you have to drag your slider bar and there click “Never Notify” before clicking “Ok” and “Exit”.
Process: 2 Steps to update QuickBooks from help menu
- Once you turn off UAC settings then restart your computer and open QuickBooks from help menu. Now follow these given steps in order to update this application from help menu.
- First, you have to open “Help Menu” that is available at the upper section of screen.
- Now move to an option “Update QuickBooks” and there click “Options” tab.
- Next, navigate to “Save” option, after that, go to tab “Update Now” to complete this process.
- Now you’ll be able to see a list of checkboxes, you have to check mark on an option “Reset Update Box”.
- Once the download gets completed and a pop-up comes up then click “Close” button.
- Now close this window and restart your QuickBooks application to check the updates.
Once you follow these steps, you are able to fix this error code 15270 of this application. Despite following these steps, you get the same error then it’s better to make a call on QuickBooks Support Number USA 1844-5629-111 . Experts will help you in fixing this issue remotely.